|About Snaptology Photo Shoots
What can you expect during a Snaptology photo shoot?
I don't have a play by play checklist for photo shoots. Every client is different and wants different end results from their shoots. Ultimately, I will shoot whatever my clients ask for, but I'm definitely not the type of photographer who will demand that my client sticks to only posed or only candid shots for the entire session. I prefer a mixture of posed and spontaneous shots to keep things interesting and exciting. If a certain setup feels right, I shoot it. I shoot events in a photojournalistic manner, but do a bit of posing for weddings. I like my clients to have fun and do what feels natural. That is, after all, what creates portraits that will last for generations to come!
What equipment do I use?
I own a Canon 5D DSLR camera and use a couple of Canon flashes (a Speedlite 580EXII and a Speedlite 430EXII), when necessary. I also use a 24-105mm Canon lens, which I use for most of my work as it accomodates both close-up and wide angle shots, and a 70-300mm lens for extreme zooming.
|Get to Know Your Photographer|
Interesting Facts About Becky
1. My husband and I met in high school; though it took us seven years to actually get hitched.
2. I'm technically an only child, though my older half brother and half sister would beg to differ.
3. If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go to Italy, Egypt, and Africa.
4. I've been to Disneyland 11 times and it still never gets old.
5. I've played violin since 1993 and am currently learning to play acoustic guitar.
6. I'm a native Arizonan.
7. I love doing algebra - I'm a total math nerd!
|© 2008-2009 Snaptology Photography LLC||Free Business Directory|